Which one is better?

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
really dumb question but why are you asking about last gen cards?

why not go with something slightly newer?

ming

OSNN Advanced
mlakrid said:
really dumb question but why are you asking about last gen cards?

why not go with something slightly newer?
Maybe it's not for the main system? maybe it's for an older system that is still being used for basic applications? :)

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Yes, if you have checked out my other thread (for my new computer) it's much better things. I need this for something else.

performance aside i would go with the nvidia because the drivers for that gen are more stable. compared to the ati drivers for that gen which i have seen a few issues with.

and second thought would be that the ati is hotter than the Nvidia one but the TI is also hot too.

what is the purpose for this card??

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
The purpose is for my old system, which will be running linux alone, which my old Geforce card died, and I'm using onboard crap now. I think I'll go with the Nvidia

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut