Which one are you....

Me = The Computer Expert

I reckon this one's E.P. = The Elite, Highly Advanced Forum Regular With 15 Million Posts

lol :D :D

I think the closest one for me is the Anime-Obsessed Freak. But that one is still pretty distant, none of them really describes me. I wouldn't mind being the Elite, Highly Advanced Forum Regular With 15 Million Posts, but nicer and with better hygiene :)

I fall into quite a few categories on there...

Quite amused by the ravey davey one on the counter-strike forums, me and GOOSEMAN used to email each other about trance as he likes tiesto...

^^ that falls into 2 of em ... lol

he really does like tiesto tho, sound bloke.

The Elite, Highly Advanced Forum Regular With 15 Million Posts mixed with Ravey Davey. :p

Originally posted by xsivforce
The Elite, Highly Advanced Forum Regular With 15 Million Posts mixed with Ravey Davey. :p

rof here comes the crossbreeds, there goes the neighborhood. :cool:

Think I'm a crossbreed too :eek:

Well if your a Mod then you are at least 1/2 The Elite, Highly Advanced Forum Regular With 15 Million Posts.

Other Traits are allowed. ;)

Defo a
newbie.gif

But laughed my head of at this one

EXAMPLES. The Flamethrower Clone will post the following messages:

[edit]I took that stuff out, it is against the form guildines: Iceman[/edit]

No offence intended
:D

Originally posted by Alan
Defo a
newbie.gif

But laughed my head of at this one

EXAMPLES. The Flamethrower Clone will post the following messages:

[edit]I took that stuff out, it is against the form guildines: Iceman[/edit]

No offence intended
:D

Ahh cumon Ice....Oh well I guess a mods gotta do what a mods gotta do, but its still funny....

Check original link to read it ;)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back