Which New Generation of Console will you be buying and for how much?

Which New Generation of Console will you be buying and for how much?

• Total voters

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
The title says it all.

Also why will you be buying that particular one?

Dammit i meant to have multiple choice, can an admin or mod change it so poeple can choose the console and the price please.

thanks

Xbox2 when it's sub £150.

Reason : Halo
silly.gif

well lets hope halo 3 will better a lot different,

You can't have multiple choice in polls, so I removed the prices.

I'm positive I'll be getting the Xbox 360, perhaps the PS3. Nintendo will really have to work hard to convince me to get a Revolution though.

thanks grand for the help.

Maybe this time i'll get them all, but the xbox for sure.

None of them. My brother will probably end up getting the Xenon though. We'll see. :)

i can't vote now, because im ganna wait and see which one is the best gfx and compatability wise

I still haven't decided. But I'm pretty sure I'll choose between Xbox 360 and PS3. :)

The next Xbox and probably Nintendo's console for it's first-party games. The next Xbox and the next Playstation will be released so far apart that there really isn't a hard choice to make. I will probably end up buying both like I did with this generation of consoles.

None of them. I will always play my games on a pc until such time as the pc stops becoing the best and most versatile gaming platform. Its just going to take time for publishers to realize you cant keep banging out Yet-Another-FPS and Yet-Another-RTS and Yet-Another-MMO.

There's a pretty big and neglected Singpe player market out there waiting for some decent RPG's, Simulations, Strategy games (not rts's) and adventure/action-adventure games to be pushed out. ity its a choice of EA, LucasArts or Atari as your publisher for the most part that seem hellbent on cookie-cutter games.

Will buy in the following order:

1) Nintendo Revolution. They don't have the largest catalog of games, granted, but they have some of the most original from Metroid to Zelda to Resident Evil, etc.

2) PS3. Square-Enix RPGs that I really enjoy, along with a few other games here and there that'll make it worth buying when it gets cheaper.

I probably won't buy either system right away. I like watching their catalog of games grow before I start buying a new console.

PC games are fun, and I play a few, but I spend so much of my day on my computer as it is that playing PC games doesn't relax me. I'd rather lay on my couch and play on the console.

Melon

Seriously, those comments that go along the lines of "PC RULESSS!!!! becuz it's more powerful!!!" is something that would come out of a fanboy.

I for now will stick to PC gaming. Down the road if I was going to get any of them it would be the "Revolution" as it's the most "console" like. :)

This gen is trying to put an end to console gaming and bring in the age of set-top media player.

Xbox360 when revision 2 hits because revisions one is always a great big turd.

Also I will probably get the Nintendo next gen console at some point because with the last generation I was completely impressed with the gamecube with how their certain top games were some of the most graphically impressive with such a unique system spec and others...(RE 4, RE 0, and drawing a blank on the others)

Xie said:
I for now will stick to PC gaming. Down the road if I was going to get any of them it would be the "Revolution" as it's the most "console" like. :)

This gen is trying to put an end to console gaming and bring in the age of set-top media player.

Just curious here, but why would that be reason to buy the console?

If you are going to get more in a box for the same price, why not buy the box with more features?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back