• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

which mainboard

N

Narcissus

Ive been using a gigabyte ga-6vxc7 4x for a year and a half, my Geforce2 card died and i bought a geforce4 (which wont work at 4Xagp) with the mainboard, ive been advised to switch to a Athlon 2ghz xp with a new mobo, but which mobo do i choose? Elite , Pc Chips, or MSI?

Thanx in ad

S

stuy_b

If I was in your position Id choose Abit, Asus, Epox or MSI, depending on which gave me the features that I wanted.

I wouldnt touch PC Chips motherboards, but thats just cos of my own bad experience afew years ago.

joko_xp

OSNN Junior Addict
Try asus,msi,soltek or ecs.I have a soltek and im very pleased with it.ecs are exelent,they try to be next to asus,and will manufacture for abit.asus is the king.visit their sites,and after you find something good you try to find some review of it.

P

Pady

i can strongly recommend the Asus A7V333 board - been running it continuously now for 3 months without any problems

Shrek

Kenya believe it...
I would recommend Abit, Asus, Epox and MSI, but I wouldn't get a PC Chips one as I have had problems with them in the past.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis