Which Is Best Dvd Player For Xp????????????????/

A

allan03

HEY,

I WUSS JUSS WONDERIN..........WATS THE BEST DVD PLAYER (SOFTWARE) FOR WINDOWS XP?.........AND WITH LOTS OF EXTRA FEATURES AND SUCH (IE, VIDEO CAPTURE)????

WHICH IS BETTER?.....POWERDVD OR WINDVD????

I WANNA GET BOTH........

power dvd 4.0 plays avi files & divx files aswell
go get edonkey & serch through their m8

WinDVD has nice sound and apparently with this latest version the PQ is much improved, but I just use the filters with Zoom Player which can be downloaded free here http://www.inmatrix.com

Asus

I prefer to use the Asus DVD player that came w/ my GeForce-3

logo.jpg

checkout www.intervideo.com

They make winDVD, the latest version, is excellent, allows full screen capture, playback of music CDs as well as DVDs , the picture quality is superb.

They also do a DVD & MP3 plugin for mediaplayer, so you can use the one player for everything!, you get just the same quality playback, plus its XP certified.

Stuy_b

Re: Asus

Originally posted by Soup4you2
I prefer to use the Asus DVD player that came w/ my GeForce-3

logo.jpg

Can't remember if that uses PowerDVD or WinDVD engine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back