which graphics card?

F

fitfella29

64MB ATI Radeon 7500 DDR or 64MB Geforce 3 TI 200

I reckon the Ge-Force 3 Ti 200 is alot better than most ATI cards. Supporting Realtime effects can help run games alot more smoothly than the ATI cards dont you agree? Plus you get the extras of those little amazing Demo's on the NVidia website to show off what the card can actually do. If i had a chance, I would get the Ge-Force 3 Ti 200.. but... now since the time is almost ready for the Ge-Force 5, if your thinking of getting a new card. look out for the Ge-Force 5... since everythin is realtime and it has 256MB memory :D :D :D

Sincerly Alex

yeah but it`ll cost a fortune and i`d have to rob a bank to pay for it,lol

only want to spend about £150 tops on one ($225)

lol fair enough.. i think the Ge-Force 5 is gonna be somethin like $700 :p but thats just a rumour.... Right?:eek:

My advice is to get a cheap version of Ge-Force 3 ti 200.. such as get the Elsa version, or Hercules version.. not the creative coz they're Dink.. i only have a Ge-Force 2 Mx 400 and i think its pretty rubbish but the Ge-Force 3's are still Next Generation Graphic Cards unlike mine and the ATI ones. Another Advice for you... if you think about gettin a Ge-Force 4, dont :p .. they arnt as reliable as the Ge-Force 3 except the Ge-Force 4 ti4600 which is very good :) but VERY expencive :mad:

yeah youre running the same card as me at the moment,looks like it`s gonna be the gf 3 ti 200.

thanks for the advice

No problem... :D Another Tip for ya... keep your windows and doors closed if you get a Ge-Force 3 ti 200 :p .. ill be commin round.. lol (joke)

this has just caught my eye for £155:

Gainward GeForce 3 Powerpack Ti/500 XP Jumbo Golden Sample AGP (Ti-200 128MB DDR VIVO DVI)

im tempted!

XP PRO
AMD Athlon XP 1700+
512mb PC2100 DDR RAM
866AS ULTRA MOTHERBOARD
64 MEG GE-FORCE 2 MX400
40 GIG HD
TEAC 40X CD-ROM
LITEON 32X12X40 RE-WRITER
Realtek 10/100 Family Fast Ethernet NIC
19" LG FLATRON MONITOR
MICROSOFT INTELLIMOUSE OPTICAL
CREATIVE SOUNDWORKS DIGITAL

made my mind up gonna go for the 128MB GEFORCE 3 TI 200 SPARKLE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back