Which GeForce4 TI4400 to get?

T

ThePunkerGuy

I was wondering what everyone thought here. I want a Geforce4 TI440 that will be able to overclock to the specs of a TI4600 without heatsink replacement.. I also want Video out cable and preferebly the DV to VGA adapter (not necessary). I kinda need to spend no more than like $140 or something like that. I know that most any Geforce4 TI4400 would fill those pants but i didnt know what brand of Video cards comes with a nice warranty and are trusted among most everyone. I was looking at the Leadtek for the Huge Heatsink and dual fans.. anyone heard how good that card is? Is the massive heatsink help? Ok, thanks allot guys. Let me know.
- Mike

Hey man, I have the Visiontek Xtacy Ti 4400 and it is an awesome card!!

Does anyone have the Leadtek WinFast A250 TD? It seems like such an awesome card.. I was really thinking of getting that one..Thanks
- Mike

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back