Which games are you going to buy this year?

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
Halo 2, Mario Kart LAN, Dues Ex 2, Doom 3, Fable, all of them are my picks and are going to ****ing own me!! :p

Originally posted by o_87
Halo 2, Mario Kart LAN, Dues Ex 2, Doom 3, Fable, all of them are my picks and are going to ****ing own me!! :p

halo/halo 2/gta:vice city/ doom 3/ half life 2/ the new RTCW add-on thinger amongst others...

I am also interested in the star wars galxy thing or whatever... if it comes out... and the new total war : praetorians :D

I am also interested in the star wars galxy thing or whatever

Star Wars Galaxies

I doubt I'll buy a single game the entire year :p

I already pre ordered GTA:VC. And I am not expection DoomIII for next 9 to 10 months it make next year so alternat to doom3 halo 2. next we will see which game makes it in 2k3.

good question
I'm waiting for :

• 1. Earth 2160
    2. Doom 3

Enter The Matrix & DoomIII are the major games Im waiting for, I'll probley buy StarWars Galaxies too.

I just got GTA III and Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb. When it comes out I'll get Full Throttle. If or when it comes out I will get Crazy Taxi for the PC.

Half-Life 2, GTA: Vice City (pc), maybe doom 3 too.

can't believe i'm only the 2nd one to mention HL2:confused:

GTA:VC is all I'll need. Oh, and a few magazines are reporting Halo2 coming in in '04... a bit later than expected.

i plan on ebaying Diablo II & lod for a cd key, and possibly buying Divine Divinity..

Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory ...this will be a free download when it is finished...not retail.

I'd go for Half Life 2 - looks fantastic. Loved the original at the time.

Also, Dues Ex 2 if it's out this year.

Its a good year for gaming AND cinema this year aint it!!!?

All pc games. Halo, deus x 2, half life 2, doom 3, vice city and any good rpg's

gta vice city and sims superstar expansion:cool: oh and zelda for gamecube and maybe harvest moon b/c i love that game!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back