• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which games are you going to buy this year?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by o_87
Halo 2, Mario Kart LAN, Dues Ex 2, Doom 3, Fable, all of them are my picks and are going to ****ing own me!! :p
halo/halo 2/gta:vice city/ doom 3/ half life 2/ the new RTCW add-on thinger amongst others...

I am also interested in the star wars galxy thing or whatever... if it comes out... and the new total war : praetorians :D

N

neo

I already pre ordered GTA:VC. And I am not expection DoomIII for next 9 to 10 months it make next year so alternat to doom3 halo 2. next we will see which game makes it in 2k3.

S

scorpious

Enter The Matrix & DoomIII are the major games Im waiting for, I'll probley buy StarWars Galaxies too.

H

Hud

I just got GTA III and Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb. When it comes out I'll get Full Throttle. If or when it comes out I will get Crazy Taxi for the PC.

H

Herkalees

GTA:VC is all I'll need. Oh, and a few magazines are reporting Halo2 coming in in '04... a bit later than expected.

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory ...this will be a free download when it is finished...not retail.

I'd go for Half Life 2 - looks fantastic. Loved the original at the time.

Also, Dues Ex 2 if it's out this year.

Its a good year for gaming AND cinema this year aint it!!!?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown