Which game will you buy? (next gen)

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
As we all wait to get our grubby hands on these awesome rigs...which will be your first game you choose to buy....

My picks:

XBOX360> Gears of War

PS3> The Darkness

I would like to see what fifa is going to look like, but after seeing the video segments from madden it looks like that might be the choice. Both for x360. I have not seen ps3 stuff yet.

The Godfather xbox 360...

I know the game isn't going to be too good based on the story but anything to do with the Godfather I have to have

Haven't really seen much in the way of next-gen games...but a few that I'll like to pick up:

Gears of War
Alan Wake
Perfect Dark 0
Dead or Alive 4
Call of Duty 2

Oh man i hope i can get both the ps3 and xbox 360 but i'd rather get perfect dark zero or Halo 3 (once it comes out) on the 360

Ghost Recon 3 (Xbox 360)
Madden NFL 06 (Xbox 360)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Xbox 360)
The Outfit (Xbox 360)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (jk) even tho it is coming out for xbox :eek:

Madden 06, Gears of War. I have a tendency to pick a console system based on who has the best football game, which works if you're a rabid Broncos fan.

I am looking forward to a new nascar game for the 360 since my dad is big into nascar as i was too but grew out of it cept for games. Football,Nascar,Racing,and dirtbike games are the reasons i still play video games.

All Xbox 360 games:

Gears of Wars
DarkSector
Perfect Dark Zero
Ghost Recon 3

i would have to get need for speed most wanted at least i think that is what it is called

I think if I were to get a "next gen" console I would be picking up (if they are pay-per-game) a few of the great NES classics for the Revolution. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back