• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which game will you buy? (next gen)

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
As we all wait to get our grubby hands on these awesome rigs...which will be your first game you choose to buy....

My picks:

XBOX360> Gears of War

PS3> The Darkness

mooo

thecyberninja
I would like to see what fifa is going to look like, but after seeing the video segments from madden it looks like that might be the choice. Both for x360. I have not seen ps3 stuff yet.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
The Godfather xbox 360...

I know the game isn't going to be too good based on the story but anything to do with the Godfather I have to have

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Haven't really seen much in the way of next-gen games...but a few that I'll like to pick up:

Gears of War
Alan Wake
Perfect Dark 0
Dead or Alive 4
Call of Duty 2

Oh man i hope i can get both the ps3 and xbox 360 but i'd rather get perfect dark zero or Halo 3 (once it comes out) on the 360

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Ghost Recon 3 (Xbox 360)
Madden NFL 06 (Xbox 360)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Xbox 360)
The Outfit (Xbox 360)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (jk) even tho it is coming out for xbox :eek:

Madden 06, Gears of War. I have a tendency to pick a console system based on who has the best football game, which works if you're a rabid Broncos fan.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
I am looking forward to a new nascar game for the 360 since my dad is big into nascar as i was too but grew out of it cept for games. Football,Nascar,Racing,and dirtbike games are the reasons i still play video games.

I think if I were to get a "next gen" console I would be picking up (if they are pay-per-game) a few of the great NES classics for the Revolution. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge