Which do you use?

eeek!!! Badgers everywhere!!! dammit.. stay away!!

Originally posted by ming
I wonder if there is anyone using a Cyrix? haha :p

Holy crap...my sister used to have a Cyrix 400 before I gave her my old Athlon XP 1700+. Lil brother gets my 2100+ this winter :D

Nice to see AMD in the lead. AMD rulez!
Although I had to pick "Other" since K62 aint listed, lol.

Intel P4 @ 2.4 GHz (Northwood)

EDIT:
Intel Pentium III @ 550 MHz (Katmai) on my old desktop.

I'm using athlon xp on this laptop

a much better bargain then equivalent Intel

used to be I preferred amd at any price, but now, if price weren't a factor, I think I'd get the Intel

til the hammer gets to llaptops...then amd all the way again

I'll tell you what though, I'm amazed how long the battery lasts on this amd laptop

I get three hours, and supposedly, this thing is supposed to hardly ever clock down, so I don't get it

Got a P4 2.6 800mhz. Overclocked to a 3Ghz with a bus speed of 924Mhz. Went for a P4 becasue it wasnt overly priced for this model, easy overclocking and also i do a lot of heavy rendering so i wanted something with more juice. Not saying AMD's are slow tho. Altho the HT is nice in the rendering of images!

Can't wait for AMD's HT technology to arrive with the K8. :)

Currently: P4, 1.70GHz

Just purchased a new mobile system with a P4, 2.8GHz, just awaiting delivery.

I use two...Athlon XP and Intel Celeron...but I chose the Athlon!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back