Which Card do you like and why?

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
Which business card do you guys like best?

Attachments

• blue space.jpg
    blue space.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Business Card3_with descriptionsallred_rezised copy.jpg
    Business Card3_with descriptionsallred_rezised copy.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 121
  • bcardv3INVERTED.jpg
    bcardv3INVERTED.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
I cant see anything

ok sorry about that i had it in doc form but it was 1.5mb, thought people on 56k connections would have a problem with it.

I like the two on the ends, I see the are the same but diff colors. It might be cheaper to make yourself if you go with the white one, but the black does look nice. Make sure to get the laminated ones too ;). We have people always commenting on how our cards stick out and are easy to find because of it.

how do you mean the lamented ones, you mean make them in card format then laminate them?

None really

To much goin on imo, Business cards should be Black & White & Simple

If any the 2nd one if you got rid of the Pink and Dodgy Blue :p

I'm a minimalist when it comes to design, but if I had to choose one I'd choose the right one. The other ones have bad color combinations. My opinion, of course.

lancer said:
how do you mean the lamented ones, you mean make them in card format then laminate them?

that was the wrong word :) If you are making them, put them on really glossy paper

this reminds me of american psycho... Great movie.
I would go with the 2nd one and make it better choice of colors like paul said. Simple and not too much business going on.

out ot those options the first. However i also agree that business cards should be black and white and straight to the point.

Another vote for minimalism here. Out of the choices though, the far right would be mine.

mooo said:
this reminds me of american psycho... Great movie.
I would go with the 2nd one and make it better choice of colors like paul said. Simple and not too much business going on.
Fantastic film :)

The 3rd one. As before, minimalism and clear information are key. Color's don't always translate well so a more black and white setup might be prudent.

We have a pretty good colour laser printer at work, it comes out just as you see it on screen.

If i made a b/w card it would look just like everyone elses. thats to say forgettable.

If colour - perhaps max 3. I like the fonts on the far right the best. Looks slick Lancer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back