Which bundle

trackrat

Birmingham UK
Looking at all three, I would say non of them, Abit are stopping making motherboards, ECS are not that good and no way would the third one be described as a gamers board.
You would be better of looking at the Novatech site, they have better bundles which come assembled and tested, and are cheaper than Maplins.
Have a look at this one, http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?MBB-A502M

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
I would agree with trakrat. None of those are worth it, but, if I had to chose I would go with number 3.

Truthfully, I would get none of them. Amd is a good selection, but they are not. You could get the sets for less with more from tiger direct or new egg.

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
Abit's quitting the mobo business? Too bad, back in the Athlon days they made great boards.

LordOfLA

Godlike!
overclockers.co.uk
scan.co.uk
ebuyer.co.uk

are the only sites you should be looking at for PC hardware :)

LordOfLA

Godlike!
IYou could get the sets for less with more from tiger direct or new egg.

Except they don't trade in the UK :)

The parent of tiger direct owns misco.co.uk though but they're still not great in terms of parts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomCritic