Where's EP

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
He hasn't posted in 2 days, that's not like him :crosseyed:

Probably couldn't find his way home after a bender. Still trying to figure out which way home is.

Somebody should call him...doesnt anybody here know his numba?

I just saw casey post on another forum, so ep is just fine

(ep ='s waddy, waddy ='s xsiveforce)

he was probably having some fun.... maybe he is finding a reason not to do the rep button thang and so steering away from OSNN :p ;)

eek, haven't been posting but reading. :D
Still keep up my record of being on the site every day since xp-erience except a few drunken days in Ibiza and that day in Sheffield when I was homeless. woo.

Homeless??? How, why...??? Nevermind I don't think I wanna know. :rolleyes:

So now EP is a Lurker. :p

Ooooooo, evil rep points ya got there EP.

Mwhahaha, well I told someone that when I changed their name it took hours and hours of prodding the database, so I guess I deserve the evilness! Even if I am not on the forums for some reason, I should respond to "good" IMs and if I don't respond to that I should have one of my mobiles on me or both! So will get coverage somewhere :eek:

Or maybe some psychic electro-prods embedded in yer butt... errrr, brain. Sozz we can zzzzap ya when we want... errrrr, when we need ya. :p

*runs 'n hides under bed pillows*

Could you do that at 7:50am tomorrow?
My alarm clock didn't go off this morning.

ooh ooh! me first, second, third,not fourth cause i'll want coffee, but then sixth!!!

:p

Scooter said:
ooh ooh! me first, second, third,not fourth cause i'll want coffee, but then sixth!!!

:p
lol calm down... and no coffee you're already hyper haha

Boozy weekends are alright once in a while, but when you still feel the effects on Monday morning you know you're getting old :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back