Where'd the skin go???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
Took ages for page to load then when it did this happened.I'm using the Orbitz 1024 :confused:

Everything is still there, check your browser and connection etc.

Looks like it didn't load the stylesheet for some reason.
Well odd ;)

Glaanieboy said:
Maybe a stupid question, but where can I set the skin? :confused:
Not stupid Glaanieboy,took me ages to find it to see if the other skins loaded,turned out to be the front page :rolleyes:

Evil Marge said:
Not stupid Glaanieboy,took me ages to find it to see if the other skins loaded,turned out to be the front page :rolleyes:
Yes, I've seen that, but that is only for the frontpage. The forum still has the default skin... :unsure:

Errr I dunno then,I did look in user cp but didn't see anywhere in there to do it so I've no idea

The front page has both Orbitz and Ekko skins, in 800, 1024 and 1280 sizes. Currently the forum only has the default skin.

SPeedY_B said:
The front page has both Orbitz and Ekko skins, in 800, 1024 and 1280 sizes. Currently the forum only has the default skin.
So there :p

this ndoes occasionally happen, has happened to me 2/3 times? but a refresh just fixed it fine :d

Marge, I think yer prob is the antiquated browser you're using, IE. :p

heh heh... I actually had it happen once... or twice with firefox. It's rare though and yes a refresh does fix it as Henygirl errrrr, Henyman said. :D

just a note to say

"prob solved, thread closed"

*this has been done because Henyman was whining :p

That was my bad. Closed but forgot to add a message :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back