Where to put my site on !!!

Z

ZAnwar

I want to know of a good place, where I can upload my site. I have got Freeservers.com at the moment and they are a bit crap. Please can someone tell me any good website companies ???

I used tripod.com

I,m very green at that sort of thing and found the whole proccess
very user friendly.

Hope it helps ;)

I used tripod but i ended up having a very long site name !!!
i don't want to have liquid2k or php50, what else is good !!!

spaceports is alright but they have put some restrictions on their free accounts

Do you own your Domain? if you did you can have your Domain forwarded to any site you want. For example (I am just learning) I own my screen name "Cheezum.com" you can get there by going to www.cheezum.com . but the web site is on angelfire..
I know my web site sucks but I am only using as a test area.

btw angelfire sucks with the popups but i like it better then the banners

If it is just a page with no downloads oyu can get a free yahoo account.

I use Tripod, they did allow 50 MB but recently reduced the free to 20MB. Their advertising still is less than Yahoo.

Here is a new one
They allow free 20MB.

There are plenty of good hosting options out there for $5 a month. That usually includes domain hosting, email, and plenty of server side languages (such as PHP and mySQL). And $5 is pretty reasonable.

i just purchased a domain name from catalog.com. they have free web hosting if you set up an account. check 'em out here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back