Where To Get Windows 7

N

Not Bman

So I have been of course following and looking at all the details and images and such for Windows 7 and I am very very interested. I think I will love it more then I am enjoying Vista right now.

I would like to try it. So is there a legit way to get it, or do I need to torrent it?

Right now the only way to obtain it (legally) is to become a Dev Partner. It's not even available to Certified Partners (not sure about Gold) and it's not available on MSDN/TechNet (and won't be until it hits beta).

We won't discuss your second idea, so please don't ask.

Alright, that is what I was guessing.

And yes, I know not to really mention my other idea. lol

shoot i would, seems like a fun os to play with..heck maybe it will run better than vista...JK my vista install is great no issues!

Yea I have been hearing that 7 runs just as good as Vista or better from a few people. And what I have seen from UI and features, I am really going to enjoy it.

I'm playing with Vista 7 v6801 and it's not bad. I like the install more then vista, and a couple of the other features are nice. Looks a lot like vista though anyway.

u should prolly wait for the beta anyway.. they're still adding features and stuff

im guessing its gonna change a lot =)

The beta is supposed to be out next month some time. I'll be picking it up myself :)

If you do try 7 just remember that software like AV or Firewall that runs on Vista will not run on 7 right now.

is there a pre-registration to beta test W7 or do we just have to wait for it to show up on Connect?

Nets had the pre-register invitations for Vista, I wonder if he has these as well. He stops by once in blue moon now. :(

Windows 7 will be a public beta eventually, no need to worry they will let as many people get it as they want.

Windows 7 will be a public beta eventually, no need to worry they will let as many people get it as they want.

Yep, after the failure of Vista; they are making this one more accessible to people ... Of course it will have a thirty day activation on it like vista does.

everyone could get the vista beta.. even i did! :p (legally)

i'll wait till its final and driver support is stable thanks :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back