Where To Get Windows 7

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
So I have been of course following and looking at all the details and images and such for Windows 7 and I am very very interested. I think I will love it more then I am enjoying Vista right now.

I would like to try it. So is there a legit way to get it, or do I need to torrent it?

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Right now the only way to obtain it (legally) is to become a Dev Partner. It's not even available to Certified Partners (not sure about Gold) and it's not available on MSDN/TechNet (and won't be until it hits beta).

We won't discuss your second idea, so please don't ask.

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political User
shoot i would, seems like a fun os to play with..heck maybe it will run better than vista...JK my vista install is great no issues!

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Yea I have been hearing that 7 runs just as good as Vista or better from a few people. And what I have seen from UI and features, I am really going to enjoy it.

I'm playing with Vista 7 v6801 and it's not bad. I like the install more then vista, and a couple of the other features are nice. Looks a lot like vista though anyway.

epk

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
u should prolly wait for the beta anyway.. they're still adding features and stuff

im guessing its gonna change a lot =)

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Windows 7 will be a public beta eventually, no need to worry they will let as many people get it as they want.
Yep, after the failure of Vista; they are making this one more accessible to people ... Of course it will have a thirty day activation on it like vista does.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut