Where to get new radeon power cord?

vuronev

OSNN Junior Addict
I recently moved and had taken out all the cards from inside my computer and packed them away separately for the move.

Now that I'm putting everything back into my computer, I've found that the power connector to my Radeon 9500 Pro is missing.

I get a message saying the card will not work without it, and I have no idea where it could be.

I've looked on the ATI store and they only have cords specified for x800 and 9700/9800 cards. Searching at my favorite online stores like newegg haven't turned anything up yet either.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement cord for my 9500 Pro?

Thanks

Isn't it just a Molex (standard CD-ROM, HD etc) plug? If so, run to your local computer store and get some.

its a regular floppy connector m8... if you have a floppy connector just use that...

if its the floppy-molex adapter you can buy that in most stores as glaanie said...

yeah it should be a regular molex connector. there is no special connector. you can buy a Y adapter to split one if need be and you don't have enough. they go for around 3 dollars.

thanks guys, just thought of that myeslf. yea, my PS has the connector, just never thought about it since it came with its own adapter.

Thanks for the info though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back