Where the heck is Kerio 4????

C

contender

Alright I hate when companies say they gonna release things at a certain date then don't follow thru, but anyways, just impatient I guess, but does anyone know?

Elroy there will be no final release of Kerio 3. Development is now focused on the 4th generation. Please see my older posts about this.

contender, a beta of 4 was expected at the start of this month but no news has been passed to the community about when we may see kerio 4. This info was NOT OFFICAL and only a estimate from a devloper so they have not told you as a company when to expect it!

Kerio 2.1.5 was released this week suggesting that the folks at kerio are still alive and working on KPF.

The differance between the last beta (6) of 3 and the first beta of 4 will be minor, the application is going to be much the same but with the bugs worked out no doubt.

At the end of the day the last release of kerio still rocks and does the job well so i dont belive there is much rush to get it out.

Please visit the kerio forum and kerio yahoo group you will find so much more info and discussion there!

Also the devlopers pop in and out of the yahoo group so info will break there first.

Lots of people feel the same and want to know but we generally except its a free product that currently works just fine so therefore arent getting to caught up in the "delays".

Edit: News from the Product Manager.

There were several holds-off caused by sudden incompatibilities in different
Windows versions. Also mentioned before there were 4 days of holiday (1-2nd and
8-9th of May) here in Czech Republic (and Kerio development team).

As I wrote before, for now we solve only several specific windows version by
version incompatibilities.

We release Beta next week (12-16th May).

Tomas Soukup
Product manager of KPF

Excuse his english. Good news for the eager beta folk. I would still state that if the beta does not appear this week dont get all "huffy" its in the pipeline. As this is from Tomas Soukup I would think its pretty acurate so you can get ready to play with the 4th generation :)

Update:

Hi,

let me give you an info about the new version.
It is now ready to release. It is in prerelease phase.

It will be published ASAP.

Tomas Soukup
product manager of KPF

So how soon does that really mean that we are closer to getting it?

As its pre-release it should be a matter of days.

I was expecting it this weekend, it should just need packaging and publishing to the site now.

I dont know what the hold up is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back