where is theses configs in xp sp1?

R

Rexy

i installed xp sp1 a while ago. but after accidently deleting the link it made in the start menu for the configuration that what should be ur default messanger is between, i couldn't find it:eek: :p ...where can i find it now?

Start>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs
Set Program Access and Defaults

well that's another thing.... since sp1, whenever i went to add/remove from the control panel it gave me a window titled "Parser Message" that said:
Value creation failed " at line 472.
so now i have to use apps like Add/Remove Plus! 2002 to remove stuff... i looked in Add/Remove Plus! 2002 but i didn't see "Set Program Access and Defults"... maybe only axxable thru the control panel add remove... well now that's 2 probs to fix... (though the add remove one isn't that serious since i find Add/Remove Plus! 2002 better and more safe..but i would still like to fix that as i might need it..and it's not nice to have f*cked up stuff)

Save your current theme/visual style.
Go back to the Windows Default (Luna) theme.
Open Add/Remove Programs ... u should be able to access the Set Program Access & Defaults option, without getting the parser error.
Once you're done, go back and change to your saved theme.

it worked, thnx.... anyway, i didn't find anything interesting there lol:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back