Where is our Product Key from Microsoft...?

Still no PRO Set though; other than beta. =)

I do believe the testing is now over because I received another email thanking me again for submitting bugs and it stated there was no need to submit any more bugs to Microsoft.

Oh I know it's over I just mean for prior to this taking place. Like when the next windows comes out or next office. I would like to be a beta tester for these things.

For any of you that may get stuck I think I'm correct in saying that your Vista RC1 key will also activate later versions and take you through till June 2007.
Please don't quote me but it worked for this little black duck -:)

Product Keys from Beta 2, RC1, and RC2 will activate any of those three. It will NOT activate the RTM version.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back