Confirmed Where is everyone?!!?

ShepsCrook

Red Sox Fan!
That's my problem with the site at the moment. There aren't a lot of people here anymore... Information on the forums is getting outdated, not a lot of new stuff...

Alright.. who's been sleeping

yea.. real life sucks!

Work, Work , work, work, work ..... and did I say work?

and you're still here plenty ;)

I visit at least once a day but yah, threads are not really being updated, no new stuff, no new blood :(

Well, let's change that then. HTPC's are becoming a bigger deal in the PC community. make a section for that. I'm sure we could get some more traffic if we did some purging and new posting.

While I'm sure a new section for a while will increase traffic it would only be a short term answer.

I think the problem has more to do with issues like the economy, people have to work more and cut back on things like internet access and also hardware upgrades not to mention its summer in the states which generally has an effect on folks wanting to spend more time outside then inside

I got through a sift for a job I really want, so all being well I will be back as I was soon enough :)

Wish me luck!

I'm always around, I just don't have anything to say really.

I got through a sift for a job I really want, so all being well I will be back as I was soon enough :)

Wish me luck!
Oh good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I try to visit once a day during the week - just been busy is all.

Wish me luck!
Everyone wishes good luck and it doesn't always work out.

So, I hope you fail. :ninja:

Reverse psychology :)

I've been busy starting my own corporation and working on projects for said corporation.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back