Where is everyone?

I'm here ... looks like I'm going to have to head over to the tweaks thread to redo all those tweaks on this laptop now. :eek:

NetRyder
I'm here ... looks like I'm going to have to head over to the tweaks thread to redo all those tweaks on this laptop now. :eek:
..and then install linux on it! :D

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
..and then install linux on it! :D

That I will probably do sometime in June/July after school is over. Linux can be very addictive :D

Yay :p
You will have fun getting everything working right, that said though, the newer nixxes seem to do a good job on laptops.
I remember the day when you'd get laughed at for even suggesting such an idea :)
Now though it seems a very viable option, I know of 2 people who own laptops and have got linux on them (Mandrake 8.2 and RedHat 7.3) without any problems too apprently.

Yup, a friend installed RH 8 on a laptop too, so hopefully, it'll work out ok.

Originally posted by Jewelzz
10 members online, that's it! Did everyone else go away for the weekend? Are you all being lazy and sleeping in?

Members Online: 10 | Guests Online: 9 | Most users ever online was 103 on 3rd March 2003 at 15:33.
Angel333, Jason2k1, Jewelzz, Jz1397-4, Kaplunk, Kermit, oreverb, TKC, XPGuy1, [CpK]Bastid

Well this is a very informative thread concerning the original post!

Suspect just consuming bandwidth or spamming again.

Might be woth looking at related threads.

i have fallen into a deep hole and dunno how long im gonna get out of it

Re: Re: Where is everyone?

Originally posted by Dave Holbon
Well this is a very informative thread concerning the original post!

Suspect just consuming bandwidth or spamming again.

Might be woth looking at related threads.

Yep - I agree - sort of like that "midnight thread" you started twice!:D :D

Re: Re: Re: Where is everyone?

Originally posted by damnyank
Yep - I agree - sort of like that "midnight thread" you started twice!:D :D

lol :D :D

If at first you don’t succeed, well try again.

By the way I’ve just seen Colonel North (remember him) on Fox television reporting from the war front.

:D

Good ole "Ollie" North - isn't he the one who warned against Sodamn Insane or was it Been Lobbin???:p

No, he was the “cash to santras” or something, scenario. No-ones done the film yet, or have they? As the I would have remembered.

:happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back