Where is Catch23 ???

Catch23 was banned for repeatedly breaking forum and chat room rules

I ain't trying to start nothing bad, but what did he do ?

yeh he was a bit annoying, no one ever did anything right in his view

Yes its so sad, I'll miss all his bits of wisdom.

He was like The Monty Python skit "I'd like to have an argument" and just say the opposite of whatever to put a post.

give you an idea how much..........he and I both signed up the same day only 7 months ago. While I'm just below 300 posts cause I only post when I feel I have something constructive to add, he was well over 3000 posts. Most of which never said anything but a smart ass remark.

Hats off 2u punk.

If he can change his attitude he can come back, he was banned and unbanned once before, but didn't seem to care...

Told me that when I could design a good website I should contact him, but before I could tell him to let me know when he had grown up he had already quit.

thats a bit harsh telling you to contact him when you've made a good site seeing all the hard work you've put in for everyone elses benefit.

Originally posted by Quiksilvah
thats a bit harsh telling you to contact him when you've made a good site seeing all the hard work you've put in for everyone elses benefit.

Yeah, no doubt!

I'm just happy to not have to see good threads turned into flame wars all the time ... Can anyone say Intel vs AMD? :rolleyes:

:D

mavis

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
If he can change his attitude he can come back, he was banned and unbanned once before, but didn't seem to care...

Told me that when I could design a good website I should contact him, but before I could tell him to let me know when he had grown up he had already quit.

Your just encouraging him.
now taht hes banned hel do anything to piss you off (growing up is not a part of that).

I gave catch extra leanience as he did help around here, if a new members comes along with the same atitude he won't last long.

There are some people who just don't care about anything or anyone but them. And what he said to said to EP about the site was really low class.

I tip my hat to all who contribute to this site, and especially those who have done the design and contruction. It's takes alot of time and dedication to run a site like this, thanks guys and/or gals ;)

PS: I like the logo, don't change it a bit :D

its a privalege to be an NTFS.org member, but you mods must also remember that if a member does not share your opinion it is not a reason to kick/ban him.
i respect and thank you for building and maintaining this site but just like you, we members have bad days too!!!

take it easy ;)

Originally posted by Benny
its a privalege to be an NTFS.org member, but you mods must also remember that if a member does not share your opinion it is not a reason to kick/ban him.
i respect and thank you for building and maintaining this site but just like you, we members have bad days too!!!

take it easy ;)

I am biting my tongue so much right you have no idea..... :mad:

We don't ban anyone for having a bad day. Its the bad weeks and months that are frowned upon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back