• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where in the world is .........

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
[01:05] <TehBot> Sazar (~usfbaddie@sn-1DE3A8F4.cable.mindspring.com) was last seen quitting from #Enyo 42 days, 7 hours, 3 minutes ago stating (Quit: {}).

he's been in #osnn since then, but not for a while :(

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
hi :)

sry am a bit busy with things... moving and setting up shop in texas and trying to get a job and apartment and stuff while trying not to get mauled to death by the kitty :eek:

appreciate teh concern... but alls well :)

I will get back to posting and what not when I have settled down some...

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
You're coming to Texas?! Want to have a party? We could get together with Jewelzz and unknownsoul!

Speaking of M.I.A., where's xsiv been?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
afaik xsiv said he was no longer going to be posting here...

and yes I am currently in round rock/austin :) currently staying with my bro but looking to get a place to stay asap...

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I knew that was coming. :p

I never even saw the place before it was burned down. It's about half an hour from where I live. Outside of Waco actually. Myself and a few friends did go out there a couple of Halloween's back when we were in college. They built some kind of church on the site... that's all I know.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Didn't know you were moving Sazar ... Welcome to HELL 2 :p
Good luck with the apt and job search. You're living in the same town as one of my aunts, who I haven't seen in years.

BTW ... xisv is very loyal. He did what he felt he had to do, what's best for him

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
weee...

anyways... updates...

I am now kinda settled into my new apartment with my significant other and our damn cat...

moved in the furniture and what not this week and internet should be conncted soon... austin RR requires over 2 weeks to hook someone up :(

also had a major car accident a coupla weeks ago which kept me away from the board for a bit... like the changes thus far... like the post counts and what not and also like the traffic :)

wb xsiv too and hopefully I'll be back full-time (sort of) by the end of the next week...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chawalsub