Where do you NTFS?

Heres My Humble Offerings

computer-centre.jpg

Now thats why california experiences power cuts. Every morning when those baby's are switched on!!!

lol @ rushm001

just think a rogue fly could take out the lot:D

My very sad, very messy desk, but it serves me faithfully and well

desk.jpg

same here. my chair is almost broken, the part where you sit on it is totally worn out... ;)

Originally posted by Geffy
nice Keyboard and mouse they are good arent they

They're very good, only the mouse eats batteries (2x AA). Once a month I have to replace them.

btw that ****off network was a joke i found it with google lmao :D

Couple of those pics look a little shaky. Must be all the excitement of posting pics of your comp.
Now me thought you were situated in a field. Which is where I am crunching carrotts!!!:D

lol there all rough, i couldn't b bothered 2 make them high quality.......i jus took em + uploaded as quick as pos

nice, I really need to either install my webcam or get a digital camera

How do you guys deal with all the mass of cabling coming from a computer.
Mine is all sort of down the back of my desk at the moment but I would like to sort it a bit better.

You could get a cable tray to put them in (wire tray that hangs underneath the desk) or do like me and get a flexible plastic cable tube to put them in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back