Where did it go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
off to never never land, but X-istence got it back rather quickly :)

We are gonna be stress testing it to solve some problems.

Yeah, the site was down today.

In a somewhat related note, my Internet went bye, bye for a few days as the payment I had mailed out like 2 weeks ago (by priority mail which usually takes about 3 days to arrive, not just first class mind you) took all this time to arrive at the payment center. I had my Internet shutoff for non-received payment, as a very merry Christmas present. It sorted itself out, on the next business day.

Logged on, and it was like it was on Sunday when it was offline for some upgrades or something. Then again, if they've updated forum software, expect that they might have to take the site offline a few times to sort out the upgrades and stuff...

sTRESS TEST WITH f@h!!!!!!

Gaddamn caps key!

Son Goku said:
In a somewhat related note, my Internet went bye, bye for a few days as the payment I had mailed out like

Pretty sure this wasn't relevent :p

Electronic Punk said:
Pretty sure this wasn't relevent :p

Well, that the site was down at precisely the moment my own Internet came back up, so I couldn't logon then was :eek:

Well anyhow, I know how upgrades can go, so am not surprised there might be some downtime. As much as people might wonder where it went, best to get it all sorted out now, rather then wait for something to break down the road, so all seems well...

Errr, there have been alot of Victoria's Secret ad's recently. Not that I am complaining.

Steevo said:
Errr, there have been alot of Victoria's Secret ad's recently. Not that I am complaining.

Lucky, mine have all been

"Shoot the reports for an free ipod"
"Swat the bats for an PSP"
"Hit bush for a free XBOX"

O well, the fun of it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back