where did everybody go?

IRC= Internet Relay Chat. Alot of Windows users connect to irc with a program called mIRC. We're on the network EFnet, in the channel xperience.

Basically it's a chat program. You can read more about or download it Here

Welcome to XP-erience MsCrissy :)

Thanks for the info and the warm welcome.. :) I'll give it a try

Ya know I hear everyone has gone to IRC ...so I sayz to myself "Self you need to get there cause it sounds like its hoping" and low and behold, NOTHING... no one is talking and I just sit there... nothing happening... WTF ppl :D
NOW I just wait for JJB6486 to kick me again cause he is IRC God and he can... grrr

I can only get to #xperience from work...but I really shouldn't even do that, someone might catch me then I'd be in deep doo doo :p

Dont get yourself in trouble... I am in both right now #xsivforce and #xperience

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Thanx Goku but my problem is I can't install programs I can only download :(

Is it something to do with Administrative rights?

Uh huh, I keep asking for them and one of these days their gonna get time of me asking and just give'm to me :D

WHO ARE ALL OF YOU!? HOW DID YOU GET ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN!?!?? AHHH!

*mandy moore is hot++*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back