Where did all the members go?

Voodoo

OSNN Junior Addict
Just wondering, where are all the people that used to be part of the old NTFS.org forums? :confused:

Many months ago when I first discovered NTFS.org I browser the forums and there were well over 50+ and sometimes a whole lot more member logged on.

Where did all the others go? :( Come back, I hope it's not because I finally joined. :eek:

LOL no man people do have lives and such + because of the change some mabye STILL dont know about the new addy :p

People have lives? :( Where is mine? OSNN Forums is all I need to live! ;)

I'm here. That's all that matters, doesn't it?
tongue.gif

Voodoo said:
People have lives? :( Where is mine? OSNN Forums is all I need to live! ;)
indeed some do ... myself I hide here w/ my tinfoil hat :)

There are still 51 people online today - so you made us more than the half century man! ;) Maybe it's something to do with your being in Oz? You should meet Coathanger soon - he's sure to post onto this thread below me now - needless to say you'll guess he's from Sydney... Someone told me Adelaide folk are a bit mad, is it true?

You guys are makin me feel warm 'n fuzzy all over... Wait... that sounded wierd.
blink.gif

Everything you say sounds weird... intentionally or not. :p

Voodoo said:
Just wondering, where are all the people that used to be part of the old NTFS.org forums? :confused:

I don't know, can you remember where you put them last?

NetRyder said:
I'm here. That's all that matters, doesn't it?
tongue.gif
Not really. Without people coming on to this forum, there wouldn't be any point of you being here. :p

we took some of the ones who didnt visit regularly and beat them with spades

let this be a warning to you all :p

Geffy said:
we took some of the ones who didnt visit regularly and beat them with spades

let this be a warning to you all :p
That was a day to remember ;) :D

Members? pfft we don't need no stinkin' members!

Oh wait, we do :)

And we do, we have the best ones!

Evil Marge said:
That was a day to remember ;) :D
ahh the age old sound of metal against skull, that brings back memories

hmmmmmmmmm...... Mem-bers..... i member that i left the roast in the oven! lol, ummmm, they dont need lives, if you really want one, they r going pretty cheap on the black market... no one wants them anymore since this "internet" fad thingy... did i spell that right?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back