Information Where did all my reputation go?

* insert some witty comment here *

I wholly concur with the previous posters.

* insert some witty comment here *

I wholly concur with the previous posters.

I concur with this post and the previous posts.

/me sips his morning coffee in agreement...

i find the argument shallow and pedantic!!!!

(gotta love family guy) :D

*confused*

So this contest is for all OSNN members... but it seems to me those people on this thread really have the best chance of winning anyway, being that we are the most active??

Or am I missing something here? (Which wouldnt be hard, only 1 coffee so far today)

Mike A!

yes your missing the plot :p - contest is tomorrow and the full scope of EPs rather strange system will be laid bare for all to see, but lets hope ep isn't!!!!!!

Reputation power does not equal reputation.

Sadly this might have already been mysteriously lost in the post, its lovely.

Reputation power does not equal reputation.

Sadly this might have already been mysteriously lost in the post, its lovely.

My daughter has been bugging me for one of these for a while now. She likes it because I don't yell at her for putting her fingers on the monitor with it.

thats easy solved - tell here where she can buy LCD cleaning wipes and she can clean the screen. Should put a stop to fingers where they don't belong :D

Code:
thats easy solved - tell here where she can buy LCD cleaning wipes and she can clean the screen. Should put a stop to fingers where they don't belong :D

I tried that. Kids! :D

tried breaking their fingers ? ;)

seeing as its the 12th now care to enlighten us EP

Last edited:
lets here! I am sitting her until I know is goimg on. Ho is me ?!?!?!

I'm still typing it all up and have 1 question to ask the guys at Buzz Corps and then, I will unleaash the fury!

i think i know the answer, and its no!!!!

You may not register as a new user and win and claim the top prize for yourself :D

no! the touchsmart is the one that I wanted most! :)

Still not heard back and still working up the post, but the competition will begin some time today (Friday)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back