Where can I find this XP Theme?

• Thread starter Cannibal Corpse
  • Start date
C

Cannibal Corpse

nvidia_partners.jpg

Apparently it is bundled with some ABIT and other brand name GeForce4 video cards, but I can't get a hold of them.

PLEASE HELP US FIND IT!

Many thanks in advance!

It is definitely a Window Blinds skin, the author seems to be treetog. Couldn't find this particular theme on www.wincustomize.com. Perhaps you can try to contact the author and ask him.

I can't seem to find it on WinCustomize.

Anyone else please!!!!!!!!!!!????????

:eek: That theme is nothing compared to the one that was posted!

I would of thought Nvidia would of had something decent as an offical theme for them:confused:

It's not at Wincustomize. it's not on Deviantart. It is not at Pixtudio, his website. Themexp.org is currently down for upgrades. Only other two places I can think of are Neowin.net and Designtechnika.com

It is a windowblinds theme that was commissioned by NVidea. Treetog is the artist who created the theme. It is only available through purchase of certain NVidia products. Here is what is stated at Treetog's site www.pixtudio.com:

Author: Pixtudio, Greenreaper, PJPowell

Description:
Windowblinds skin created for NVidia Partners program special OEM pack. This skin is bundled with the GeForce cards produced by eVGA, ABIT, Jaton and others.

Thanks to GreenReaper and PJPowell who helped with the optimization.

Hope that helps.:)

Actually it helps, when I have found it, downloaded it and installed on my PC ;)

No, no...

bmetelsky, said "I hope it helps" (as in providing the info on the Theme) and I said it would be helpful IF and WHEN I had found it and installed it...(I wish)

Sigh...

:( sorry, misunderstood. Though you found it. If you do....... ;)

here ;)
it's one of the three themes there. BFG, BFG Asylum, and Nvidia. there ya go. :)

Hey Everybody,

You can get that theme and two others here BFG Technologies . You can install them even if you don't already have windowblinds because it will install an OEM type version of windowblinds if needed. If you already have windowblinds it will just install the three themes. They are pretty nice themes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back