• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where can I find this XP Theme?

C

Cannibal Corpse

Apparently it is bundled with some ABIT and other brand name GeForce4 video cards, but I can't get a hold of them.

PLEASE HELP US FIND IT!

Many thanks in advance!

D

Darkwolven1

It's not at Wincustomize. it's not on Deviantart. It is not at Pixtudio, his website. Themexp.org is currently down for upgrades. Only other two places I can think of are Neowin.net and Designtechnika.com

B

bmetelsky

It is a windowblinds theme that was commissioned by NVidea. Treetog is the artist who created the theme. It is only available through purchase of certain NVidia products. Here is what is stated at Treetog's site www.pixtudio.com:

Author: Pixtudio, Greenreaper, PJPowell

Description:
Windowblinds skin created for NVidia Partners program special OEM pack. This skin is bundled with the GeForce cards produced by eVGA, ABIT, Jaton and others.

Thanks to GreenReaper and PJPowell who helped with the optimization.

Hope that helps.:)

C

Cannibal Corpse

No, no...

bmetelsky, said "I hope it helps" (as in providing the info on the Theme) and I said it would be helpful IF and WHEN I had found it and installed it...(I wish)

Sigh...

B

bmetelsky

Hey Everybody,

You can get that theme and two others here BFG Technologies . You can install them even if you don't already have windowblinds because it will install an OEM type version of windowblinds if needed. If you already have windowblinds it will just install the three themes. They are pretty nice themes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi