Where can i find THE kazaa lite

M

Moejoe

Before anyone gives me the kazaa lite homepage, i want y'all to know that ive been there and downloaded it, i want the old version i had prior to formating my hard drive that had the participation level cheat and the endless 'search for more results' option

Gimmie gimmie gimmie:p

The site he just linked has kazaalite and it has those features you mentioned so maybe your talking about a different lite?

downloaded it from that site but i no longer have the participation cheat in the options/preferances area

I'm pretty sure it's automatic. I have it installed and have a constant level of 1000.

I think they mentioned something about that awhile back about it being useless or they just have it always on now or something I forgot.

guys ive got version 2.02 installed the latest is 2.03(huge difference:rolleyes: ) , my participation level is @ low (7), i just want some website thats got the older version coz ive constantly get the more sources needed as a result of low participation

Err.. I have 2.4.2 installed.... this is K++, not just kazaa lite.

Oooooooooooh, god point ownloading, let me give that a try

You definitely want the newest version of K++, as Speedy mentioned. I have been through numerous versions of Kazaa, Kazaa Lite, and K++. The newest K++ has everything and I love it.

Originally posted by muzikool
The newest K++ has everything and I love it.

Except the real files :p

I stopped using kazaa a while back, really got annoyed with it

you can turn those options on for the past few versions that have been released under options make sure that Constant PL 1000 is checked

Finally ive got it, feel like such a retard now, but thanx everyone for your help and happy downloading
= )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back