• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where can i find THE kazaa lite

M

Moejoe

Before anyone gives me the kazaa lite homepage, i want y'all to know that ive been there and downloaded it, i want the old version i had prior to formating my hard drive that had the participation level cheat and the endless 'search for more results' option

Gimmie gimmie gimmie:p

T

Thebodygrd

The site he just linked has kazaalite and it has those features you mentioned so maybe your talking about a different lite?

M

Moejoe

downloaded it from that site but i no longer have the participation cheat in the options/preferances area

T

Thebodygrd

I think they mentioned something about that awhile back about it being useless or they just have it always on now or something I forgot.

M

Moejoe

guys ive got version 2.02 installed the latest is 2.03(huge difference:rolleyes: ) , my participation level is @ low (7), i just want some website thats got the older version coz ive constantly get the more sources needed as a result of low participation

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
You definitely want the newest version of K++, as Speedy mentioned. I have been through numerous versions of Kazaa, Kazaa Lite, and K++. The newest K++ has everything and I love it.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
you can turn those options on for the past few versions that have been released under options make sure that Constant PL 1000 is checked

M

Moejoe

Finally ive got it, feel like such a retard now, but thanx everyone for your help and happy downloading
= )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies