GMeagle86 - On vacation
ZAnwar - Haven't seen him post
GoNz0 - Posts ocassionally
Henyman - Post quite a bit
G-Lizard86 - Haven't seen him post
gorilla - Haven't seen him post
SkazzyUK - Post a lil bit
Edskes - Wait for access to post on his own

gonaads: Thanks for all the submissions, you're making my job easier :) Now get your own damn news posting acct :p

cleaning up the smoke damage at work :( so i have been busy all day and my server is a nice black colour.... and at night im absolutly knackerd through all the bloody cleaning all day. i even missed the CTO show as i couldnt take the time out :(

(i have been posting a little miss :happy: )

[rant]

i'm sorry 2 say i 2 have noticed the lack of news posting. i post news every single day (cept some weekends) even if it's ownly on behaf of outher people. in the mornings when i look i can still see the same news articles in the top 5 list, i look in the admin panel and there is about 15 news posts (thanx gonaads :p ) waiting to go out. i take it as my job to post news + feel downheartened when outher people selected as news posters dont post anything. jewelzz souldn't have to be posting news to keep it upto date, she has outher admin jobs to do.

[/rant]

ps i think mister.de could make a good news poster

Originally posted by GoNz0
that and GONAADS beats every 1 *humph* :p

esmil.gif

I just wanna know where they are, if they're gonna post news :confused:

Halfway thru moving house, on my dads pc atm.
ISDN :D

Erm, may be on tonight!!

<-------sixes... all in a row. :cool: :p

Oooooops... not any more.

News at 11. :p

ok time 4 a lil rant...again

News

^^^^ posted on 5th april.....2day is the 7th........it was number 3 on the main page, that means there has only been 2 bits of news added in 2 days, i say thats crap.

The Final Builds of K-Lite Codec Pack 2.02 and QuickTime Alternative 1.00 are available.

When will I be able to post?

you need to continue submiting throught the main page:cool:

i will post all good news that is submited. try not 2 make your submited news 2 long;)

Hey All! I am almost back :) Have to get unpacked and finish working for the day, and hopefully I can start up submiting news again.... Shouldn't be long now.---Side note, When I went down to Florida, the first 3 days were in the 40-60!!!!! It was cold, It was in the 60-70 back home, It set record colds for Florida when we were down there. It warmed up to the 80-90'es towards the end of the vacation. Goto go..

Hey GMeagle86, it's good yer back. Did ya run over... ummmmmm, I mean run into... no, that's not it... :rolleyes: Did you see Xsivforce while you were in Florida? :p

dam gonaads i leave my computer for 2 hours, come back + i sudenly got 20+ emails about news being submited:mad:

:p

hehehe i was online and fired up the old <b>gonaads</b> reports : ;)

Originally posted by GoNz0
hehehe i was online and fired up the old <b>gonaads</b> reports : ;)

lol i noticed:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back