Where are my emails ??

• Thread starter the_BOSSHOG
  • Start date
T

the_BOSSHOG

Ok, long story :D I won't bore you with the details

I need to know where my emails are stored on my pc?
Part of my huge list of problems is that after a defrag, the pc has mis-placed my emails :mad:

Does anyone know what file or folder they are in ?

thanks

What email client are you using. MS Outlook? Outlook Express? Mozilla?

OK open outlook/tools/options/maintenance. (from memory) Look for the store folder. That will tell you where they are stored. But if they were there they should be showing up. :confused:

Hipster Doofus, thank you !!!

i was sent a very nasty virus from my "friend", which was disguised as a program i'd asked for. He thought i'd see the funny side, but it done a lot of damage

i ended up sticking in my XP cd and upgrading to set everything back to normal.
now xp has given me a new identity
my old one was simply Mark
now i have one called Mark.home

i managed to go into documents and settings, have a rake around and copy most of my old stuff like favourites etc.

but i couldn't find my emails anywhere:mad:

I've got them back now !!!:D :D

Cheers from Edinburgh, and thank god for the time difference !!

hehehe good to hear you sorted it out. Yeah I'm watching the first day /night match at the moment. (Sunday afternoon) :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back