Where am I?

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
<so I am sitting here all perplexed because there isn't much at all on Xp-erience anymore and my Hotmail is messed up in OE and then all of a sudden I get this e-mail about a reply to a thread and I end up here!>

Need less to say I don't know where I have been for the last few days - but it sure wasn't here

Don't know what to make of all this - the speed (feels like I am finally back on cable), no comments about the colors or anything else - I'm still looking around and marvelling at the speed!

Nuf said -0 let me go change my shortcuts etc back to here ;)

What do the little yellow lights mean on each side of the page? If you click on one with the mouse whilst holding down the control key and tapping in 159753 in the keypad will we see all the development team or just crash the server?

Nice to be back up to speed…..

:rolleyes: :)

Originally posted by Dave Holbon
What do the little yellow lights mean on each side of the page? If you click on one with the mouse whilst holding down the control key and tapping in 159753 in the keypad will we see all the development team or just crash the server?

Nice to be back up to speed…..

:rolleyes: :)
Don't do that, that bring up my webcam. Luckily you have the # sequence wrong :p

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Just checking to se if “wide-screen” is still available.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jewelzz
That function has been disabled :p

Actually it’s been reversed as the periods entered have “wrapped” around the centre of the screen when they should have gone to the edge. If I select the ASCII opposite of the period this might support “wide-screen”. Where are all those look-up tables?

:D :D :D :(

Originally posted by damnyank
<so I am sitting here all perplexed because there isn't much at all on Xp-erience anymore and my Hotmail is messed up in OE and then all of a sudden I get this e-mail about a reply to a thread and I end up here!>

Need less to say I don't know where I have been for the last few days - but it sure wasn't here

Don't know what to make of all this - the speed (feels like I am finally back on cable), no comments about the colors or anything else - I'm still looking around and marvelling at the speed!

Nuf said -0 let me go change my shortcuts etc back to here ;)

Your syntax is very similar to the old HP3000/7000 series (text based, dumb terminal) notation. Ever used these systems?

:) :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back