Whenever i start a download...

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
Whenever i start a download from this site, Norton grabs Gamespy.exe and has a spazzy with the bloodhound, norton said i had cracked gamespy... but i aint :(
Wierd thing is it only happens on this site :confused:

Hmm, sounds wierd. Grab a hold of EP and make him check it out...:confused:

Well i updated Gamespy in the hope it will stop, I aint gunna bug EP about this as i guess im a 1 off (as normal)

Bit confused about your situation, could you explain it a little more clearly...

I have Gamespy Arcade1.1c installed and the latest nav+all updates, no problems with it...

1.1b was initially released with the Klez virus but was found out and removed...I don't think thats it tho...

Well get back to me.

dunno, GS didn't have to be running to trigger norton, just as i clicked a download link from here norton went mad, but for an unknown virus activity. I deleted and downloaded again and so far its ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back