When Vanquished was born, did his parents poll the town for an agreed upon birthday?

When Vanquished was born, did his parents poll the town for an agreed upon birthday?

• Yes, the polling gene is inherited from 1 generation to the next :D

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No, he just likes polls

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
After seeing so many more polls on the forum list, I just couldn't resist a lil joke poll :D I would have asked if he polled the town, except as a fetus it wouldn't make much sense :p So, here we go... :D

:p :p :p

That's a riot, hahaha!

Now, create a poll so we can vote on it!

Re: When Vanquished was born, did his parents poll the town for an agreed upon birthd

Oh bummer, I meant to make it a public poll... Forgot to click on the option

Man o man

I am surprised he hasn't voted on how many wipes he should take to wipe his ass :p

Atleast he is here and keeping us busy with the polls haha

Re: When Vanquished was born, did his parents poll the town for an agreed upon birthd

Son Goku said:
Tittles sig shows up in my browser... It's a jpeg image. Wonder if it's getting blocked either by your computer, or your network somehow...

The URL is

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/dznuts118/bigsig.jpg

if you might want to see what is blocking it.
I was referring to the little red "x" next to it, bottom right corner.

wwwdjrcs said:
I was referring to the little red "x" next to it, bottom right corner.

Hmm, perhaps my browser is blocking it as an ad or something then, cause I'm not seeing a red x, then or now :confused:

We already poked some fun at him in one of the poll threads ;p

I was gonna vote that he likes poles ;) till realised it said polls :yowch:

Mainframeguy said:
I like Poles :)
So do I and I'm hoping it has a different meaning to you :eek: :cheeky:

I like the Polish, just did not want to land into confusion about Mr Sheen here! :eek: ;)

How did i miss this thread?
I was looking through old polls to answer and her i found this one...
Wow...
lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back