When Ati will release the new drivers?

R

Radium_Ti

It has been 3 months or so and still Ati havn't released a new set of drivers, does anyone here nows when Ati will release the new Radeon drivers?

Dunno. Latest Recommended Driver for your card- CATALYST™ 02.3
Driver Build 6.13.10.6166
7.76-020815B-005727C
Posted September 12, 2002
This is a fully released and supported display driver for Windows XP. DirectX 8.1 and OpenGL support are included.

These drivers, as part of the CATALYST software suite, are the first to market which have been designed for Microsoft XP Service Pack 1. CATALYST 02.3 has been optimized for maximum stability and compatibility with Service Pack 1.

thanks very much xsivforce, I was just asking cuz a noticed a lot of driver version for the Radeon Chipset like 7.77 and catalyst 2.4, so I want someone to explain

ooh 7.7.8 even newer... not an ati follower, until they send me a card to review ;)

Where are they EP? I was just on ATI's site early this morning and saw no mention.

Many manufacturers of the POWERED by ATI have released 7.77 drivers, but Ive been using the beta 7.78, catalyst 2.4 drivers.

They seem the best so far (for me at least!), available from www.guru3d.com

does they work for Powered by ATi products not built by ATi, cuz once I downloaded a 17 MB Driver and it didn't work, I am a dialup USER:(

NO!.. they are only designed for 9700 or 9700Pro, I checked the readme file that comes with it, it clearly says they are for 9700 ONLY.

I quote...

"The display driver included in this package is for MicrosoftTM Windows XP and Windows 2000. This driver may be used with the RADEON 9700. This display driver is not Microsoft certified."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back