When are the 9800xx cards arriving?

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Is it just me, or do the 9800GTX/GTS/GT cards seem to be taking forever to arrive?

I've been waiting ages for a top notch graphics card and I've even got UT3 installed and waiting!

Anyone else itching to get a 9800GTX/GTS/GT card?

Yeah it's the 1PCB approach that I'm looking for - that GX2 is a bit too crazy for my liking!

I kind of figured that because of the model numbers you mentioned. Are you very pro nvidia, because the ati 3870 X2 is a very nice card and it's on 1 pcb.

My battle right now is two pronged. I always go mid range and was wondering whether to go with a 8800GS vs 9600GT vs 3870 vs 3850. Also I'm wondering whether or not I even game enough on my pc to even pay that much money for a card.

No, I'm not against ATi at all. The only problem is that I know very little about ATi cards and which ones are good/bad and what can be expected from the next gen of cards. If someone says to me that a new card is like the leap from a Geforce FX to Geforce 6 then I know what that means, but unfortunately I have no idea what ATi have been up to for the last decade or so!

What's good bang for buck from ATi at the moment then?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back