What's Your Job?

gonaads said:
They don't use computers. :p

*runs'n hides before he gets pummeled*
Lol :p

Me: Semi-Senior Accountant for a large-ish chartered accountancy firm in Norfolk.

Money : Enough! ;)

Evil Marge said:
Does nobody do hard labour these day's?? Wheres all the plumbers, joiners, sparkies, builders etc? :lick:

gonaads said:
They don't use computers. :p

*runs'n hides before he gets pummeled*

Right here!!!!! Like I said before, Air condidtioning installer!! so HA! I use computers and do well...some hard work :p

hehe come to houston hehe you would make killer money doing it in the summer hehe.

Install cable TV and Highspeed Internet for Mediacom.

job is osha compliance for the united states, hawaii and PR, for my company.

salary is a lot

Oh and i guess running my IT consult business on the side. Don't make much yet, but i barely even try.

Last edited:
Interprise (Educational) Software Implementation Project Manager

http://www.infinitecampus.com

Happy with my compen$ation package.

Also fairly enthused about the product. Helping school districts manage the business of educating....

I am pizza delivery driver.. but I am going school for animation and multimedia..
I make about 15 - 16$ and hour with tips.

that better be some good-sh!t pizza for that wage :)

never mind chicken pieces, i want gold pieces on my pizza!

Ag parts, Systems-Network Administrator. The last part is just so I have a long title. Been doing it for a few years, it is most certainly easier than what I used to do. Pays better now too. Plus benefits and I earn money on the side with compys. I made 34,000 last year and will be going up to app 37,000 this year. Last year I made a few extra thousand on the side and about the same this year. Plus bonuses, but those are based on how well we do so they aren't a set thing.

I'm a co-op doing Computer Repair, teching myself to get my MCSE. I currently make $14.50 an hour :)

I'll graduate from college in December, w00t

Whoo...where to start...

I'm a one man tech support for a very small PR firm, I'm right now a fulltime babysitter from 8:30 to 5:30, part time babysitter whenever asked.

Gonna finally get my SIN soon, so I'm gonna get a job at one of the new Best Buys they established over here in Montreal.

Payments: Sys Admin: Depends on what kind of tech I'd do
Fulltime Babysitting: $5CDN/hr, $250 a week until August 29 (school starts)
Part time babysitting: Depends on which family it is...ranges from $5-7CDN, depends on how loaded the family is, lol

Ouch. My favorite job was a wall man, for setting trusses. But there were times I wondered about what would happen. All I can say is OUCH. I have known one man who fell like that and it took him 6 months to get back on his feet, he fell 24 feet onto pavement. Do hights bother you now?

Steevo said:
Ouch. My favorite job was a wall man, for setting trusses. But there were times I wondered about what would happen. All I can say is OUCH. I have known one man who fell like that and it took him 6 months to get back on his feet, he fell 24 feet onto pavement. Do hights bother you now?
No, Heights don't bother me. My balance is sh1t tho!!!!

No wall walking then? I love it, being the first out on a girder truss, hanging on while trying to nail a skylight shaft setup togeather, walking the edge of a truss. I have great balance, my biggest problem was I would get cocky.

Off to my first day of work...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

I could tell you my job but then id have to kill you.

Well I wouldnt have to but...

I stand in front of chick-o-land in a big chicken suit and a sign that says eat here!
Pay is bad, but job satisfaction is high.

None of that was true.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back