whats wrong with this screen cap?

Well the sun is shining but its only a reflection:alien:

My guess would be that it isn't generally sunny at 5am.
Yeah but the big random moon is a bit odd.

Electronic Punk said:

smashfreakB.gif

zeke_mo: I defended my Intellipoint news post, go read and suffer, swhahahha!
then back me up ;)

EP, you are losing it man...put down the keyboard and step away from the monitor :)

Attachments

• releasedate.jpg
    releasedate.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 105
paul2-0-0-2 said:
Says Moon stead of Wensday

Crap spelin lol

Doesn't Tuesday come after Monday... then Wednesday? :rolleyes:

Prolly configed to show what percentage of the Moon it's gonna be. Mmmmmmm Maybe. :D

It did last time I checked.

BTW the screenshot was made at around 5am, it was pitch black outside and konwhatsit said it was mostly sunny...

oh and I had no cake. This was the bigger problem. I was hungry adn had only a chocolate sarnie and an apple..

I prefer PIE!

Well, I was going to guess that your screen size was WAY to small any youwere having viddeo problems. But there still would be no pie, or cake for that matter. Or even coffee, you would think the bastards would have coffee wouldn't you?

yeah that is a small screen cap.
that tiny image has so many flaws it seems - but be a conspiracy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back