whats wrong with this picture?

I see an unfired bullet or rocket of some sort in flight. Of course I have been up all night and maybe I am missing it.

Originally posted by [CpK]Bastid
the casing is still on the bullet????

Bingo. That, and the bullet is not scarred, as would be from the pattern inside the casing of the barrell that makes the bullet spin, which is a large part of the length of travel of a bullet.

But yes, the bullet should be alone--no casing--if it is supposted to be a picture an actual bullet fired not just tossed up in the air or something stupid like that. :huh:

There seems to be a face on the right hand side of the picture that has the feature of Pres G.Bush :confused:

Not to sure what you mean exactly

I took the liberty of enhancing the picture for a better look;)

Originally posted by Alan
There seems to be a face on the right hand side of the picture that has the feature of Pres G.Bush :confused:

Not to sure what you mean exactly

I took the liberty of enhancing the picture for a better look;)

Hey your right! Weird....

Must be someone trying to make some sort of point in conjuction with his decision to go after the terriorists and mr.hussain.

Without reading replies, first thing I did was look at the picture.

The bullet slug is still in the casing, meaning that someone must have spit the bullet out at a very high speed.

lol that bullet isn't going anywhere.

Originally posted by Alan

oh well..dunno any prominent featues of GW........beers do have that affect tho..lol..kinda ironic..lol..with his abuse an all..lol

i suck..lol

You guys are great... Im going to do this often.... This is fun.

Originally posted by Ace123
You guys are great... Im going to do this often.... This is fun.

Well Ace123 was I right about the Prs Bush thing? was I? come on tell me I was right:D :D

You don't have to tell if you don't want to, just pm me ;)

:D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back