whats wrong with this picture?

J

Jmtyra

Originally posted by [CpK]Bastid
the casing is still on the bullet????
Bingo. That, and the bullet is not scarred, as would be from the pattern inside the casing of the barrell that makes the bullet spin, which is a large part of the length of travel of a bullet.

But yes, the bullet should be alone--no casing--if it is supposted to be a picture an actual bullet fired not just tossed up in the air or something stupid like that. :huh:

Alan

its only fun
There seems to be a face on the right hand side of the picture that has the feature of Pres G.Bush :confused:

Not to sure what you mean exactly

I took the liberty of enhancing the picture for a better look;)

J

Jmtyra

Originally posted by Alan
There seems to be a face on the right hand side of the picture that has the feature of Pres G.Bush :confused:

Not to sure what you mean exactly

I took the liberty of enhancing the picture for a better look;)
Hey your right! Weird....

Must be someone trying to make some sort of point in conjuction with his decision to go after the terriorists and mr.hussain.

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
Without reading replies, first thing I did was look at the picture.

The bullet slug is still in the casing, meaning that someone must have spit the bullet out at a very high speed.

lol that bullet isn't going anywhere.

C

[CpK]Bastid

Originally posted by Alan

oh well..dunno any prominent featues of GW........beers do have that affect tho..lol..kinda ironic..lol..with his abuse an all..lol

i suck..lol

Alan

its only fun
Originally posted by Ace123
You guys are great... Im going to do this often.... This is fun.
Well Ace123 was I right about the Prs Bush thing? was I? come on tell me I was right:D :D

You don't have to tell if you don't want to, just pm me ;)

:D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut