Whats wrong with my flatpanel !?

sboulema

OSNN Veteran Addict
I have a Liteon flatpanel H15ANC. In Windows and all other programs im using 1024x786 @ 75 hz, But the problem is that when i want to play a game. No game will allow me to play at 1024x786 and they all say that 848x??? is my highest possible resolution.
So my games look really ugly and go f*cking slow...

Please help.... :(

have you loaded a driver that came wit the screen im not sure a bout flat panels if they have drivers just a normal native plug and play driver anyway try that if it dont work report back

i already have downloaded the new drivers for my flatpanel, but still the problem exists.... :(

any other suggestions?

Maybe a clean install will help?

Thats what I do! :p

hey everyone stop posting your technical problems just do a clean install

lol :D
doesn't look like a good solution to me. Gonna wait for other suggestions. And XP Anuser I'm gonna try to let my flatpanel work with the standard plug and play driver from XP, maybe that will work. Never tried that.

nope nuttin worked :( Tried to replace all the drivers on my rig and nuttin solved the problem. Im hopeless, no games for me :(

this is turning oout to be a pain in the ass hold up i gotta rack me brains and ill figure something

yeah i have no idea :( My brains are totally destroyed from all the banging against the wall with my head ;)
Thanks for helping :)

you say that the display is ok in windows but when you play a game it wont go over 844 resolution and what grafix card you got

the display works perfect in windows.

the resolution problem is fixed. I had to use the normal plug&play driver from xp and not a special driver designed for my flatpanel :S

The problem thats still there is that when i launch a game it minimize itself to the taskbar and wont maximize anymore. And 1 game says that i dont have a directx input device. And the directx test fails because it says the test is canceled because you pressed a button. But i didnt!!!

Vidcard: Geforce 2 mx440
Hope you can help me...

have you got direct x 9 if yes try and remove it and stick 8.1 on or try updating your drivers f need be or reinstall them as they may be damaged

[off the topic]
how do you put an image where your sig is ??

bah

Flat panels are **** for games :/ thnx refresh rate and resolution.. take it back get a 19" CRT!

-Scottish

XP Abuser im using DX 8.1 im using the latest vidcard drivers 40.71 So thats not it :(

To put a pic in your sig:
upload your picture to a web location.
put that location between tags.

And Scottish i think your right :( Flatpanels suck for games but i dont want to go back to my old 15 inch crt monitor

cheers sblouema got any suitable locations to upload it to and for free?

yep i can put it on my ftp for you.
just attach your sig and i will upload it and give you the link

yeah fixed all my problems. The resolution problem was fixed when i used the standard plug and play driver from xp and the minimzing to dekstop was fixed by reinstalling directX. Finally i can play my games again. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back