whats up wit everyone?

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
lately there has seem to be less and less posting. Like i would come on at like noon and a few hours later only like 2 posts were made.

Cheeseburgers. Everyone is busy eating them.

hmm...atleast i have u muzi!!! :hugs: lol just kidding no but really i wanna. LOL :p

hmmm lol seems like nobodys answering this thread... they must be eating HAMBURGERS, not cheesburgers.....damn cheeseburgers....killing our cows :( just kidding oh well they must be eating ICE CREAM or maybe hotdogs....longgggggg juicy.......hot dogs... nah hot dogs are for baseball...probally they're eating..... brussel sprouts.

some say cucumber taste better pickle. huh? what?

probally they're eating..... brussel sprouts

Eew, I'm 32 and I still don't like brussel sprouts :eek: I rank them down with liver *yuck!!!*

people get busy with life and other things haha this is the first post ive made in like 2 months, maybe longer!

okay..... that nasty box with my signature in it.... yup thats done how the hell do I get rid of that eye sore?

wow...u must of not been here for awhile like u said :S

Am I like the only person in the world who actually doesn't mind sprouts?
And liver contains massive amounts of proteins and amino acids that help to build muscles, and regulate anearobic respiration - still tastes like crap though :p Dessicated Liver tablets are my saviour ;)

Unleashed said:
Am I like the only person in the world who actually doesn't mind sprouts?
He is the evil one
eek.gif

Nobody should eat that evil food of the devil
biggrin.gif

have been busy rebuilting my new system and getting ready for the LAN party on saturday. Lots of gear to pack up since I got sucked into being 2nd in command. But its all good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back