What's this crap?

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
I'm using FF from work and viewing threads I see this crap... what is it and why am I see it? GET RID OF IT!! :s

Attachments

• WTF.JPG
    WTF.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 173
well....if you don't like my posts there's no need to be like that about them - haahahaha, i have had that once or twice, a refresh gets rid of them, normaly

Here's another one, right after I posted this thread

Attachments

• another1.JPG
    another1.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 188
It's like the freakin' energizer bunny, they keep going and going and going :eek:

Just here. Now when I posted that last post I got this (see attached) and it wouldn't bring me back to the thread.

*whistles and waits for pages to load*

Attachments

• cmon now.JPG
    cmon now.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 196
peer39.checkm8.com - i have seen that addy before, even though its only doing it here i would advise a scan of your pc for spyware and malware

I rarely surf the net at work, it's just a quiet day. Plus I can't install anything that is approved by the company. If it's happened to you I highly doubt it's my PC

Well more importantly since your an admin I believe you shouldn't see ads at all. Although it's possible something got borked and that permission was lost.

Haven't noticed it yet with IE but I only posted once using it

Something I am testing from the admin account sorry J, will prob only appear to guests if and when it goes live.

Thought I was going crazy since I was the only one seeing it

Now I feel left out!! I want to be a guinea pig too ftw!!!

dont think we wanna know what your using to inject him with that

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back